Monday, October 6, 2008

Don't you know you're ridin' with the (Lich) King?

So, there's a few things I want to do in the next 6 weeks before Wrath hits us like a brick wall.

1) Get my druid to 60, (54.5 at the moment... 55 tomorrow, hopefully) and max out his herbalism and Alechmy. Abs will be taking up inscription and Androgynist will become my potion maker.

2) Sell off my primals, All of them. Gone. Poof.... aside from maybe the primal fires I can use to get engineering up once the expansion comes out (for Khorium cores)

3) Decide what I'm buying with all of Pos's badges. I'm almost to 100 now, the question is, do I buy the chest? Do I buy a weapon? Suggestions?

4) Decide upon a Death Knight name. Yes, he'll be a gnome. Yes, he'll be a he. Right now, I'm thinking.... Kablammo but *someone* has issues with that.

5) Lead s'more raids. I had a bit of burnout, and RL busyness solved it. I'm ready for more so long as my guildies are ready for it too.

1 comment:

K said...

K is a trademark letter. You cannot use it. It's mine. My own. My precious.