Monday, September 1, 2008

Loving my guild...

Well, as of last night, Knights of Utopia has made it to 4/6 in Zul'Aman.

We took down Jan'Alai for the first time, with everyone managing to avoid the firey balls of doom we downed him.

Our strategy was brought to us by Owaru, who tanked 8.7 million birds at once on each side so we cleared all of them in 2 spawns of the trolls, while I tanked Jan'alai on the other platform.

A week earlier we downed Halazzi. That puts us at 4/6 in ZA.

4 months ago our guild changed leadership, and had the core raiding crew gutted.

Since then, its been nothing but successes for us. I'm glad to be a part of my guild, and glad to be a raid leader. We have fun, we joke around, we do things we shouldn't be able to do.

A guild that hasn't even touched Gruul's or Mag's as a whole shouldn't be 4/6 in ZA.

So, although this is just a fluff post. I'm happy. I'm proud. I'm loving it.

Also, we're hitting Gruul's for the first time in 10 days. Wednesday the 10th. Who wants in? :)

1 comment:

neshura said...

Personally, I think that the 10 man accomplishments by small guilds are more meaningful than success in the 25 man raids. Every single player in a 10 man has to work together, nobody can just go do their own thing. 25 man raid leaders are herding cats, 10 man raid leaders are fielding a team. You did a great job!