Tuesday, February 10, 2009

KT. Down. Dead. Kaputz.

Yeah, its 10 man, yeah, it took us 4 wipes to get him down. Yeah, it sucked having 5 melee in the raid on that fight.

But, we did it.

Once again, as raid leader, I'm immensely proud and sold on our group's success. We're not a hard core guild. We don't raid for 4 hours at a time. We just plug along, we have fun, we banter -- but raid time is raid time.

People concentrate, bunker down, ask questions, remind me when I forget stuff (like - stay out of the red swirling circles of doom)

When we downed Sapp (with no bugged Raid ID like last week... srsly!), my guildies overwhelmingly wanted me to have the first Maly key. It surprised me. I'm just glad it didn't go to Boon.

He's evil.

I've got a bunch of posts in my head, that I need to write. Including some tanking insights, and some raid leading insights.

Hopefully I'll post more regularly with the coming days.

Right now, I'm thinking I need to revamp my UI. Fun times!

No comments: